Thursday, 18 October 2007

I love "Soap"


I have to tell you a story about Kayleb 3wks ago!

Kayleb was a bit grumpy after I picked him up, as we pulled up at home I told him "stop being silly and grumpy and hop out of the car" he told me to Fu$k off and shut up!

I told him to get out of the car and I kicked him up the a$, then I told him to come with me and we went into the bathroom and I washed his mouth out with soap!

The funny part; we have been discussing the incident openly and laughing about it and talking about one of Tracey's friends use to scrap the soap on her kids teeth. Kayleb has been listening in on these conversations with friends.

Then 1 week ago, Kayleb and I were wrestling on the ground and I was doing my usual "trash talk" with him telling him he's a little guy etc...!

Then all of a sudden, he jumps on top of me and gets in my face and says, "yeah, yeah, what ever Dad, I'll get the soap and wash your mouth out with it and scrap it on your teeth"!!

Well, man did I pis$ myself with laughter!! It was so great to hear him use his "learning curve" as humor and a way for him to express it!

We have been very open and expressive about the soap incident and this is great to see it come back around at me in a humorous way!!

*******************
Sommah has 5 more sleeps before she returns home from the UK with her dad!! It will be great to have her home as we have missed her heaps! I'm sure she will have loved the experience even if she probably won't know it for years to come!
*******************
Back training this week, with 3 weight sessions and 2 BJJ sessions, man I'm feeling it as I write this, my body isn't too bad but my mind is very tired.

My goals are to increase my mass at the moment I'm 86kg (lost 2kg in the last 2-3months) at 12.5% Bodyfat (according to scales measurements) I would like to get to 90kg before next league season increase my strength/power for next season and be allot fitter then what I was this year!
********************
I'm so grateful that I have a lovely partner that supports my time away from the house because often I feel "guilty" for the amount of time I'm out of the house!

Love you my darling and thanks so much for being a cuddly rock :-

No comments: